Your candidate Michael McGrath stands for houses for the Irish rather than refugees – who can be accommodated in hostels as has always been the case under the Geneva Convention for Refugees 1951.
He stands against all the mass immigration being forced on Ireland, though he is not Anti-EU, and does not t stand for IREXIT and opposes BREXIT.
Locally he wants the RESTORATION of the CALLAN TOWN COMMISSIONERS to upgrade CALLAN to its former status as a Town Council before the town was downgraded by the De Valera Fianna Fail government in 1940.
He wants the construction of the new ST. COLUMBA’S HOSPITAL in THOMASTOWN to commence now as promised so as to open in 2021 on schedule as assured by the government last June.
HE OPPOSES ALL CARBON TAXES AND WANTS THE COAL TAX OF 2.40 EURO ABOLISHED.
HE WANTS PERMANENT FLOOD DEFENCES IMMEDIATELY FOR THOMASTOWN, GRAIGUENAMANAGH, BALLYHALE & INISTIOGE.
He wants priority for the Irish in the allocation of houses and provision of jobs.
Michael will visit Callan, Thomastown, Graiguenamanagh, Bennettsbridge, Ballyhale, Kells, Cuffesgrange, Ennisnag-Stoneyford, Knocktopher, The Rower, Inistioge, Rosbercon, Dunbell and all houses he can reach upon in the conduct of an extensive canvass between this and polling day on 24th May next, when he hopes there will be a colossal turnout in the Local and European elections to tell the government and their servile system – we have had enough!
” THE NATION is a natural division, as natural as the family and as inevitable…knit together by natural ties. The Nation is the family writ large” – Padraig Pearse.
Michael McGrath goes forward for election to articulate a vision, to communicate that vision to the people and to seek a mandate from you. I am not a single issue candidate but will put forward a full range of social and economic policies.
THE IRISH PEOPLE FIRST.
Michael McGrath has always contended that the interests of the Irish people take priority above the interests of globalist internationalists, high financiers and the mass media. Ireland simply cannot be a transport hub for a global citizenry.
It is not acceptable that the Irish people be burdened with exorbitant bankster debt, that our children must leave to find work, or that replacement level mass immigration goes unquestioned and unremarked by our politicians who appear to have taken a vow of silence on the issue.
Michael McGrath is going forward because he has lost patience with the hypocrisy of our present elected representatives, our media conglomerates, our mostly pseudo intelligentsia. He is not interested in syrupy catchwords like “diversity” or “climate change”which he is convinced is the Hoax of the Century. There is no need for farmers to cut back on herds in pursuit of such a fallacy.
Behind the cute slogans and catchphrases of the liberal elite.people are genuinely suffering – suffering because they cannot afford a home, or the rent of a home – they cannot afford to support a partner or start a family. They are suffering because their community is no longer safe or because they no longer recognise their multi-cultural community.
FOR THE FARMERS OF KILKENNY:
Irish farmers and the agri industry would simply have to be fully compensated for the customs duties they may have to pay under Brexit.
The Irish people have a choice in this election to go outside of the failed Dail parties who are leading the country to disaster after disaster. People can make a start here in Kilkenny in this election by voting for realistic alternative candidates like Michael McGrath, Eugene McGuinness and young student Luke O’Connor.
People can vote against the global monoculture of the Dail parties being enforced upon Ireland vote instead for the august destiny of the Irish Nation that Pearse, Connolly, McDonagh, McBride and all our heroes fought and died for.
MICHAEL McGRATH BELIEVES THAT:
1. A State which cannot house its own people but commits itself on borrowed billions to house many thousands of asylum seekers and assorted refugees and other immigrants is playing to the gallery of a theatre other than the Irish nation.
Mass immigration is costing the Irish taxpayer an enormous sum of around four billions in housing, welfare, health and education for the Incomers every year.
2. A State top-heavy with bureaucracy, nepotism and cosy handshakes will never address the root of any problem – because most of the time it is the problem!
3. An economy which relies for its maintenance on unsustainable emigration or immigration cannot serve a nation. For the nation , in such a case, is serving the gluttony or paucity of an economy.
4. A governing class that takes its cues from foreign think-tanks, foreign NGOs, foreign newspapers and media and foreign banking institutions cannot serve a nation – because its interests and those of the nation no longer coincide.
5. A State that cannot ensure the safety of its people from marauding gangs and drug traffickers, or which shrinks from enacting long sentences for violent crimes , is serving interests other than those of the Irish people.
6. Though in favour of continued membership of the EU, candidate McGrath approaches our membership of the European Union from the standpoint of refusing to accept the threatened destruction of our Nation’s freedom, and stands for the restoration of those freedoms that have already, unjustly, been given away.
7. Your candidate Michael McGrath believes in an aristocracy of achievement within a democracy of opportunity, practised and established economically by the strong advocacy of Free Productive Enterprise. Consequently he endorses our inalienable right to the ownership of private property that must be defended against the equally dangerous encroachment of both State Socialism and Monopoly Capitalism.
8. Your candidate Michael McGrath opposes unrestricted immigration , placing above all the preservation of national identity and culture as the bedrock of a principled patriotism.
9. Your candidate Michael McGrath demands a complete reform of our criminal justice system , placing the protection of society from criminality as its imperative value, up to and including the restoration of the death penalty for particularly heinous mass murders such as we witnessed recently at the Christchurch mosque in New Zealand. Such must never be allowed to happen in Ireland.
1. Expedition of the Abbey Creative Quarter development at the old brewery site.
2. I have campaigned for a university/third level for Kilkenny for forty years.
3. I have also campaign for an enhancement of Kilkenny city status.
4. The County Council housing waiting list must be respected once again!
DON’T WASTE YOUR VOTE ON ANY PARTY HACKS.
Vote for a candidate who can make a major impact in a short time.
Vote No. 1 for Michael McGrath
LET’S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FOR THE IRISH.